Design Towel for Charity
The design that we created for this charity project was done by one of Chanmaya’s favourite Venezuelan artist. Using different shades of soft pink – the color adopted by breast cancer charities worldwide – the design depicts a beautiful and defiant woman surrounded by butterflies; butterflies are a deep and powerful representation of life, endurance and hope.
50% of the towel price will be going to Brest Friends in partnership with Al Jalila Foundation.
- Made from quality Microfiber
- Quick-dry, super soft, eco-friendly
- Highly absorbent & slip free surface
- 178x61cm covering a standard yoga mat
- Lightweight (300g), folds into small pouch
- Machine wash & dry
- Perfect for any yoga practice
- Makes a great beach towel or travel partner
- Limited Edition
This initiative is approved by the Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities Department (IACAD) license #605